On December 6, the HPFFA Charity team took part in a donation blitz providing funding support to 5 local organizations! The entire day could was tracked on the Charity twitter account (@HamFireFighters) and Instagram (hamFF4charity). The beneficiaries included
- Essential Aid & Family Services of Ontario – providing support to parents with infants and young children in need of diapers, formula & more
- The Good Shepherd – providing support services to those in need in the Hamilton Community
- St.Peters Hospital Foundation – raising funds for the largest Pallative Care centre in Canada and centre for Healthy Aging
- Neighbour to Neighbour – for every dollar raised, Neighbour to Neighbour can distribute $9 of food to the community
- Hamilton-Burlington SPCA – local non-profit animal welfare charity, working to care, advocate, protect & educate on behalf of animals
These funds were raised by the HPFFA Charity through such endeavours as Boot Drives, special events, corporate friends, on-line donations & employee payroll deduction.
Click here for the full #DonateDay Gallery